(Paisley at Cinco de Mayo...she loves maracas)
Oh my what a week. My mind is still spinning. Here's the Laundry List:
- JON GRADUATED!!!! Oh my gosh it is still so exciting! This has been many years in the making and I am so happy for him. It's been rough!
- JON GOT A NEW JOB!!! This was incredibly unexpected and extremely surprising and wonderful. They actually found him because the college referred him and really liked his work. They need a full time employee to be their Art Director, which is just what Jon was hoping to do someday!
- I GET TO STAY HOME! I can't wait. I have list after list of things to catch up on and do. I just can't wait to clean my house and hang out with Paisley...
- JON QUIT HIS OTHER JOB!!! This was one of the most exciting happenings. If you'd like to hear the full story, call. It's funny.
- I smashed my knee taking pictures...the camera, thank goodness, is still very well intact.
Among all the chaos we had both sets of parents come visit, on Mother's Day Weekend (busiest weekend other than holiday at Bath & Body Works). I had to work through the whole weekend, making things extra busy. We're glad to be on the other side, taking a breath of fresh air...