11/2/09

Halloween!


This was the first day of the cold weather and Paisley was more than happy to cuddle up with me in her sling and my hoodie. We love going to Shroomies and getting hot soup on cold days!

These were actually taken the week before Halloween. We spent Halloween laying on the couch-I've been really sick with a cold and unfortunately I had to work both Halloween and the day after first thing in the morning. And we only got 4 Trick or Treaters this year! I am SO MAD about trunk or treat! It is so lame! Jon even put our fog machine inside some pumpkins this year to scare trick or treaters and we hardly had any! I'm so sad about it...and that I was sick. ug.

1 comment:

  1. You're hot. She's adorable in her orange and black! Did you get to dress up for work at least??

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your message after the tone -BEEP-