4/10/12

{holidays}: easter

So I've really be struggling with taking pictures of my personal life since being prego.  After failing miserably at both Thanksgiving and Christmas I figured I had better get some decent pictures at Easter.  She still doesn't have an Easter dress, so no cute Easter Sunday pics, but she will.  I'm hoping to find or make something darling that will work for that and also Christina's wedding...so we'll see.  Anyway, we spent the week in Idaho last week but were lucky enough to go on this cute easter egg hunt here in St George (in the warm weather) before we left.  She loved it!  Especially when she realized that the eggs were full of candy! 


 We did "easter morning" on Saturday instead of Sunday up in Idaho Falls and Paisley loved all the fun things in her basket.  I tried to do things other than just candy-she got easter panties, baby bottles, chalk and stickers (her favorite!).  She was so cute!
 And we went easy this year and instead of dying easter eggs I bought at kit and we made pirate eggs.  I love.
Happy Easter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your message after the tone -BEEP-