4/13/12

{update}: some ramblings

I think..I hope I can safely say that currently being pregnant hasn't been so bad.  I think this is what I was remembering when I wanted to do this again.  I'm still sick and usually uncomfortable...but for me this is mild compared to what it has been.  And that has been nice.  I feel like I'm huffing and puffing all the time trying to get air and continually pressing my hands into my lower back-but I can't help but feel so blessed that I can hop in a hot bath or warm up my heat pad for some relief.  I have no idea how women used to do this-sleeping on the floor or straw!  Only cold water to bathe in!  No prenatal care!  We are blessed.

I've really been trying more and more to do prenatal yoga.  It really helps.  And it's super mellow compared to any usual yoga so I really can't complain.  I'm just hoping to be strong enough to be able to squat for any period of time and not tire out too fast.  We'll see how that goes. I had tired out long before I was even in labor with Paisley...lol.  Sleeping is getting harder and harder to do and I'm not looking forward to those last few weeks.

Speaking of super important life events and decisions...I can't decide what to do with my hair.  Jon really REALLY wants me to grow it out and I'm on the fence.  I think I'm going to go for it...I just hate shag phase SO much and I also hate doing my hair...so we'll see how long it lasts.  Votes?

I'm working on my birth plan-I'll be sure to post at least a follow up comical one to last time.  If you never had the chance to read that one, it is quite funny.  I should post a link...but I'm lazy and it's in the archives to the right somewhere...

And that should be all for now.  If I could just get some projects done I'll post pics!

4 comments:

  1. Honestly, I'm torn. Long hair is awesome. Mine is super low maintenance. But, being a mom with long hair means a lot of up-dos pony tails. Still. I say go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Torn on the hair too. SHort means you can roll out of bed and long- pony tails. :D Give long hair a chance! Why not? p.s You're almost there! and yes, we are sooooo blessed. Heavenly Father has been kind to women through the years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. April, I am growing mine out right now again.. but the school down here will do the sew-in extensions for $10, but you provide hair. that is my plan i think. You should come visit me.... soon or after you have that cute child!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you go someplace to do the prenatal yoga or just in your own home?? I'm really wanting to do that too but have no idea where to start because I've never even tried regular yoga!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your message after the tone -BEEP-