- Having a bladder. Seriously, I haven't had one for the last 3 months and being able to not pee every 30 minutes is wonderful.
- Sleep. And yes, she's getting up to eat every 2 hours, but still those hour and a half naps in between on my back, my sides and even my stomach are the best thing that has ever happened to me. There is nothing like restful, peaceful, no-hurt sleep. Mmmm.
- Sweet newborn noises. Ohhh...I love.
- Sweet newborn smells. I love to just breathe her in. I keep panicking that it's all going too fast already and Jon keeps reassuring me that I need to just enjoy while I can.
- Bending, Lifting and being generally mobile. I missed so much. I do love being able to pick up Paisley and love on her again-it's so much easier without a giant belly!
- FOOD. I can eat!! I want to eat!! I LOVE to eat again!! Oh, it makes me so happy!
- There is nothing like taking a nap with a newborn snuggled on your chest. I just love to savor every moment....
We are enjoying our little Stella. And I couldn't be happier now that I'm not pregnant!!