1/9/13

{favorite way to blog}: a list

And this is where I'm at in life:

  • Night time is scary.  Knowing the reality of the fact that there is only windows and doors keeping the outside world out has become super real all of a sudden.
  • Paisley is hilarious.  
  • I find that if I spend my morning snuggling my girls in bed and loving on them I'm not nearly as mad when they both drive me crazy throughout the day...you really do have to just soak in all the goodness you can so the crazy doesn't take over!
  • I'm getting ready for a wedding show.  It's stressful.  And time consuming.  And...I really hope it's worth it.
  • Finding the right house, for the right price, with the right amount of work needed is proving to be really difficult.  We paused for 20 minutes on I house I really, really loved and I kind of regret not at least trying to put an offer on it.  Oh well.  It's just really hard to decide in 20 minutes if you want to invest in something for 30 years...
  • Stella is at my favorite baby stage.  Not super mobile, smiles and giggles all day, and snuggly!  I just wish she wasn't such an aggressive nurser!
  • I designed my first billboard...it's not my favorite BUT it's super cool to see my work that big!  I'll take pictures ;)
  • If you haven't ever tried the mexican dish tinga...you need to!  favorite.
  • lettuce wraps, also favorite.  The best was realizing we had them as leftovers and eating them for lunch yesterday...it's the simple things in life.
  • And newest project:  I discovered you can not only make homemade graham crackers but homemade marshmallows too!!  Homemade smores here we come!!
  • I'm totally going to have to do a pinterest project follow up...I've been trying out some fun things!
That's life currently...unless I forgot something.  Hmmmm..my brain is so frazzled at this point I don't know if it matters.  Wish me luck in life currently!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your message after the tone -BEEP-