- Our silly girls shoot for this month was AWESOME. Pictures will be coming soon.
- We almost managed to make it through the month without getting sick-almost because we got sick just this last weekend.
- We had some serious fun up at the Cooper's cabin...pictures will follow.
- Jon and I were doing really, really well on most of our goals but have been sick/distracted/sidetracked and have sadly fallen right back into bad habits-today that will change!!
- Our friend Chad and I went to a Community Ed Gardening class and we laid out plans for our garden yesterday!! He has a fairly large back yard and we are going to utilize all of his space!! I am so excited!
- Along with the gardening we are looking into bee-keeping as well...we'll see what the official rules are in his area...
- Paisley is teething, growing, learning, and sweet as can be. She is recovering from the worst bum rash I have ever seen, thanks to Aveeno's bum cream and some awesome Vaseline.
- We recently took measures to protect our flat screen. If you're wondering the best way to do that-its a quick $20 solution of plexi glass and velcro. Most people can't even tell it's there and it has already saved our TV more than once!
I feel like I need to post something because it seems like I haven't posted forever (which may be due to the fact that my last post is Christmas pictures). January was a surprisingly long month, which I don't necessarily mind, but it did seem to be longer than several of the months previous. We're kind of running on the same old, same old routine at this point...but a couple of exciting and fun things:
around 10:27 AM