9/7/09

Some Pictures...

Today Paisley and I got our chores done while she was in her sling.  We're both deciding whether or not we like it.  She was actually pretty happy up until I started flashing her with the camera...
You'll notice that they have almost the same facial expression-Jon's is just covered with his beard and hat and glasses...
One of the best pictures taken of Jon in a long time-he is usually frowning...
I got to see my brother this last weekend.  He has been gone for the last 2 years on a mission to New Zealand and we're glad to have him back.
Grandma Clark and Baby Paisley...
She looks like she is actually smiling!
She likes to sleep on her tummy, which of course freaks me out so I let her do it sometimes during the day when I can watch her continue to breathe...
And she doesn't much like having bows or flowers on her head, but she sure does look cute!

3 comments:

  1. You guys she is sooooo cute! I love all her hair! Hopefully we get to meet her soon, I'll have to keep Claire away from her though, she is a little rough with babies. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so sweet. She is such a cute little bean!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your message after the tone -BEEP-