8/25/11

This is my cousin's sweet little girl.  Her and Paisley were excited to meet each other.


So last weekend I had the opportunity to go up to Provo to my cousin's wedding.  This is super significant because my cousin Brianna is on my Dad's side and they all live in Dallas, TX so I don't get to see them very often.  It's also significant because my Grandma Clark came and I haven't gotten to see her since I was pregnant and I really wanted her to meet Paisley and to get some pictures of her with Paisley.

This is the part where I get to whine for a minute.  Sometimes I wish that I had a professional photographer to follow me around and take my picture.  It would just be nice not to have to worry about it.  I made the super obvious mistake of waiting until the end of the night to take pictures...so we're all sweaty and Paisley is DONE.  Oh well.  At least we got something.  It was such a fast trip and I wish so much that I would have had more time to see and talk to everyone.  I feel like I saw each person just long enough to say hello, find out where they were in school/job and move on to the next. 
 Jon had to work since it was on a Friday so Christina came up with me and I was so glad for her help!  Paisley was a handful most of the trip-she missed naps both days and it took her another 2 days of being back home to get back on track. She's usually really good but she had a rough time keeping it together there at the end.  I have NO idea how single moms do it!!  I am so grateful for my husband and for Christina's help on the trip! 
I'm just glad I got to go.  I love my sweet Grandma and it was so fun seeing my sisters, brother and parents too!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know how single moms do it either. Props to you for going to the wedding anyway. Lovely girly pic- plus attitude from the little miss. ;D

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your message after the tone -BEEP-