- I like milk. A lot. There are 6 gallons of milk in my fridge currently and they will be all gone by next week. promise.
- I just got released as the Family History Consultant in our ward. I am now the 2nd Counselor in the Relief Society-which I am loving already!!
- I drive a car that is shaped like a toaster. Oh yes, be jealous.
- My baby is cuter than yours. That's right-try and argue with me. We're all thinking the same thing...
- I talk to Paisley continuously-particularly while we're at the store and people sometimes stare at me. My sister was with me yesterday and she had taken Paisley out of the cart and I didn't realize it. I was telling her all about the cheese I was looking at and asking her which kind to get and I turned and realized that Paisley was gone with my sis down another aisle. I did however have an audience of people staring at me, inquisitively...
- I refuse to wear clothes in my own house. I do not look forward to my children growing up and realizing this because I may actually have to start wearing clothes...horrible!!
Ok, so I'm not very controversial. Now go ahead and scratch your head...I know, I'm a nutcase ;)