1/6/09

The sound of settling...

Stress..stress...stress.  Rachel and I are putting on a bridal show in 3 weeks.  I am throwing up my guts, Rachel is going to pop any day.  WE GOT THE COVER OF THE MAGAZINE!  And all we can think about is all the hard work and effort we put in to this point, only to lose all of it on our inability to do much more than lay on a couch.  I'm freaking out, and if I think about anything other than rainbows and bunnies-I throw up.  I can't be too happy, too stressed, too angry, too excited-it all makes me throw up, and quite frankly, I am tired of living in a permanently temperate environment just for my digestive tract!  And my phone won't call out today because I haven't paid my cell phone bill..and so I am left to my own madness here at home, all alone.  It's so hard because, I don't want to go to work today, I don't want to do anything at all.  I just want to sleep and sleep and sleep.  I have no desire to do anything-this just isn't me.  I miss my drive.  I don't even want to try and find it I feel so tired and on edge, because, once again if I do ANYTHING, it makes me throw up.  Writing this is making me need to throw up.  I need help.  Rachel and I need help.  We both realized this last night that there is no way we are going to be able to do this bridal show alone.  Is there anyone out there willing to help to sad sad pregnant women that throw up all the time, forget what they're saying mid sentence, and may or may not go into labor at any moment?

4 comments:

  1. Me, me!

    Seriously, I would love to help you guys out. Before I got to the part where you asked for it I was going to offer. Call me, or if you still have no phonage send me an email.

    I'm so sorry you're throwing up your guts. Try not to be stressed, I'm sure I'm not the only one who will help. We can get you guys through it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is this big show? Is it the one in SLC this weekend? Cuz if it is, I'm totally there. Even if it's not, I may still be availble (as long as it isn't the weekend of January 17, as I'll be in IF for Geoffrey's farewell...) Call me--I'm done with work at 2:30. Love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And me too!!! I would LOVE to help you guys in anyway you want to use me. (that sounds funny) Call me or email me, even if you just need some one to make you food.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still need help? I'm here if you need me.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your message after the tone -BEEP-