11/25/08

Beware, there may be some Movie Spoiling in this one...

So I may have watched this movie twice now, and I kind of sort of downloaded the soundtrack, which I am listening to a little bit and ummm...I'm like 15 years old.  Hey, at least I don't have the pink streak in my hair anymore-that would drop me to 13.  I did like the movie.  I had to see it a second time to decide.  I think my favorite is still the baseball scene-just because it is EXACTLY how I played it out in my mind while reading the book.  Critique?  Well, I was a little disappointed in some of the dialogue-I really feel like some of the stuff straight from  the book was less cheesy than what they ended up saying.  I was a bit bugged that they added scenes not in the book and left some important scenes out that I think should have been there.  I can understand if they have to cut scenes due to time-but if they are filling in with other stuff that wasn't in the book-that bugs.  Overall casting was SO much better than I originally thought it was going to be.  Just looking at stills of the actors that they cast pre-movie I was very worried.  I really like how they all turned out.  Edward and Bella-perfect.  I didn't think I was going to like Jasper and I think he worked great.  They really needed to tone down Carlisle's makeup-I think he would have been so much better toned down a bit.  OH!  The Edward in the sun thing-ug.  ew.  sad.  Oh well.  I can't think of how they could have done it better, but it was WAAAY too cheesy.  Considering the small budget and inexperience of the production crew, I think it went better than I thought.  Overall, I liked the movie, and if you want to go again...I'm game.

1 comment:

Please leave your message after the tone -BEEP-