11/8/13

autumn

We started off this beautiful season with a trip to this darling farm out in Hurricane, UT.  They had all sorts of fun things for kids and it was nice that it wasn't too cold yet when we went!  Paisley LOVED the headless horseman-I think he was more confusing than scary for her.




This is her first time on a horse and she is ECSTATIC!!  She was so excited-she pretended it was Rainbow Dash.

piggies!


We also had our annual Halloween Party and did a murder mystery.  With all the switching around and issues I had planning the whole thing I swore I would never do one again...it ended up being hilarious and completely worth the headache!!  I think this may become a halloween tradition!






Desserts were fabulous!!



We took Halloween picture and made Halloween frames for preschool.  The kids got to paint the frames themselves with glow in the dark paint and they loved it!


We were pretty worn out by the time Halloween actually happened!  For the first time I didn't end up even dressing up on the actual day because I was just too busy getting the kids put together and helping with activities that it just didn't happen!  Our neighborhood does a trunk-or-treat on halloween which I have mixed feelings about but its fun because everyone leaves from there and heads out into the neighborhood to trick-or-treat.  It's fun finally having a neighborhood!

Rainbow Dash! 
Twilight Sparkle

We even dressed up the bus for halloween!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your message after the tone -BEEP-