7/28/09

Day #262

Well, they stripped my membranes yesterday...and I'm still pregnant.  I'm trying to maybe think of things that I like about being pregnant.  I can see why people miss it, I'm sure as the memories fade only the good things shine through.  There is something really special about creating another person within yourself.  It's nice to know that she is completely safe with me-and that I get to take her everywhere I go!  I can't hear her yet if she is crying, I'm not worrying about her sucking her thumb too much (I don't know if she's doing it) and I only have to worry about feeding myself to feed her (which is how I can then justify the need for more and more food, particularly brownies...).  I just need to be patient and enjoy these last few weeks I have with my baby girl before she is on the outside...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your message after the tone -BEEP-