- I hate it when people are rude. Sometimes though, I think maybe it's not a bad thing because it reminds me not to be that way to people.
- January 1st brought on an entire head trip of "oh my gosh its next year..." for me. I have a desperate desire to grow and progress and learn and do and do better and sometimes I let it overwhelm me. I'm not writing out resolutions right now for good reason.
- I need someone to talk me into having another baby. I actually would LOVE to be handed a newborn and told that it was mine and that I didn't have to suffer the 9 months of trying to die to get the critter here. I don't even mind labor and delivery. I just can't do the 9 months of the flu. I am really, really intimidated this time around because all those comfortable foods that I could eat that kept me alive I am now allergic to. I also had 50 extra pounds on me so losing a bunch while not eating wasn't as big as a deal. This next one I'm looking at starving to death and hospital stays. I think that's what hit me in the face the hardest January 1st.
- My own mortality has been haunting me more than usual. I know it's because whenever I see death he reminds me that I could be next. That's a head trip of its own.
- Every January I just have to remind myself that in a month we'll be outside and the month after that we'll be swimming. I love St. George. I often feel spoiled that we get to live here.
- I think I'm developing a gluten intolerance...I really REALLY hope not. Lots of things have been upsetting my tummy lately but I'm hoping it's just a phase or I need some probiotics or something.
- My babies are big. Stella is teething and Paisley is incredibly smart. Stella is adding more and more words to her vocabulary: baby, daddy, mama, doggie, nuggs (her blanket), paisley, tink (drink) and a host of other noises that have meanings behind them. I love being able to better communicate with her. Paisley asks every time we drive by when she gets to go to school. I can't believe it will be this fall. I'm so excited for her.
- The wedding showcase is coming up. My brain is going to explode. I hope it's awesome.
I think that sums it up...who knows. Happy January.